办公室其实是个很容易滋生恋情的地方
发布:福州环球雅思学校 发布时间:2010-12-9 9:53:57
如果工作忙,没有机会去外面发展,和同事朝夕相处,发生感情有点在所难免。 办公室其实是个很容易滋生恋情的地方
ted: hey, jack, is jenny coming with us?
特德:嘿,杰克,詹妮和我们一起去吗?
jack: yes. why?
杰克:是啊,怎么了?
ted: nothing. i'm just asking.
特德:没怎么,就是问问。
jack: just asking? but why is your face burning like mad? ah-huh, someone has a crush on jenny, doesn't he?
杰克:问问?那你脸怎么那么红啊?啊哈,某人爱上詹妮了,对不对?
ted: who has a crush?!
特德:谁爱上她了?!
jack: come on, ted, don't be such a chicken. if you like her, you've got to tell her. maybe she likes you.
杰克:得了吧,特德,别这么胆小啦。如果你喜欢她就告诉她嘛。也许她也喜欢你呢。
ted: well, i don't have the guts to ask her out.
特德:我不敢约她出来。
jack: what're you so afraid of? just tell her what you're feeling about her.
杰克:你怕什么呢?就告诉她你对她的感觉呗。
ted: i'd totally die if she turned me down.
特德:如果她拒绝我,我会死的。
jack: but that's better than keeping everything to yourself. you've got to let her know. come on! you've got to take a chance! even though you are rejected, it's not the end of the world! there's nothing to lose, is there?
杰克:那也比你闷在心里强啊。你一定要让她知道。来吧,试一下!就算你被拒绝了,也不是世界末日啊。也不会失去什么,对吧?
ted: i don't know....well, maybe, you're right, but how am i going to tell her?
特德:我不知道。也许你是对的,但是我怎么跟她说呢?
上一篇: 新托福听力重复训练法
下一篇:常表明说话人不愿意逃避困难的现状